PREVENTATIVE MAINTENTANCE FOR YOUR PRESSURE WASHERS
Please take a few moments to read the following bullet points, to help reduce breakdowns in cold weather conditions.
· Before switching off your machine, drain water out of the lance by switching water off at mains and pulling the trigger until water stops.
· Remove the hose from your machine and drain water from lance and hose by holding gun and lance above shoulder height and pulling trigger until hose is empty.
· Disconnect machine from water supply. If possible, bring water feed hose indoors.
· If machine has to be left outside, try to keep machine off the ground.
· Cover machine with insulation during extremely cold weather, e.g. blanket or sheet.
· Please bring machine indoors where possible after use.
· If your machine has frozen disconnect water supply and move machine, hose lance and gun indoors to defrost somewhere warm and dry.